5.1. CPA commission is to be discussed with each Affiliate separately, depending on the geography of traffic's origin and its performance.
5.2. The standard minimum baseline is 20 Eur for a first deposit (the Baseline) and it’s subject to personal agreement with us which means the player must make a minimum first deposit of the exact amount.
5.3. All new players coming through the Affiliate Program according to the CPA plan and not taking active action on the project are put on hold. The holding period can take up to 30 days from the date when CPA conditions were performed at the discretion of our security department.
5.4 Players have 31 days since the registration date to pass the Baseline to trigger CPA commission.
5.5. The Affiliate program is entitled not to pay CPA commission for the following players:
5.5.1. Players who tried to deceive the yoju casino or showed fraudulent actions in regard to the yoju casino (including fraudsters, carders and other types of violators).
5.5.2. Players who made a single deposit and did not take any action within the project until the end of the hold.
5.6. Activity according to the CPA plan without payment of the commission can be suspended under the following conditions:
5.6.1. Affiliate brings to the project traffic from countries that are on the restricted list (please discuss the geography of traffic with your affiliate manager).
5.6.2. Affiliate was found to participate in fraudulent activities, such as fraud, spam, depositing by Affiliate himself with the IP substitution or the use of anonymizers (for example: VPN, Proxy, Freegate, Hola, TOR browser, etc.)
5.6.3. Self-excluded players.
5.7. If the limits for the traffic delivery were agreed with Affiliate (read — the number of the players brought) and Affiliate delivered more players, the PartnersInGame Affiliate program has the right to postpone payouts for such players to the next payment period or transfer players to Revenue Share plan. The Affiliate program must notify Affiliate when such a case occurs.
5.8. Affiliate can be transferred to the general Revenue Share plan (see clause 4.2.), in case of poor traffic quality. The notification of such action to be received by Affiliate in writing form. Notification in writing form is understood as a notification sent by the type of communication that Affiliate uses to communicate with the manager. It can be transmitted by a messenger program or email. If there is none, Affiliate will be notified by email he or she signed up at Affiliate program with.
5.9. Strictly forbidden:
- -Target audiences under 21 years of age;
- -100% targeting of the advertiser’s non-targeted GEOs - (no agreement);
- - 100% targeting of the non-paying audience, by categories of interest: earnings, work at home, fast money, and similar;
- -Specify in the creatives the amount of the minimum deposit, use phrases that motivate people to make minimum deposits;
- -Motivated traffic;
- -Mislead (promises of something that doesn’t exist);
We do NOT pay for:
- -Traffic falling under one or more of the restrictions in the list above;
- -Traffic with 0 activity - complete absence of bets and/or re-deposits;
- -Not-the-test traffic that does not meet offer’s KPI;
- -Multi-account players, fraud and test conversions; self-excluded or deactivated players.
- -15 FTDs should be engaged during the test campaign.
We pay for traffic, which brought at least the first 10 deposits. If the deposit’s number is less, then traffic is put on hold with no payments.
5.10. Hold and limits:
- -The on-hold period for new partners is 30 days;
- -The on-hold period for checked partners may be reduced to 3-7 days after the test;
- -The minimum test limit of conversions (necessary for adequate analysis) - 15 deposits (Test campaign results are always better if it takes up to 3-7 days).